We are proud to release MyIntervan 3.0 to our customers. This page describe the major changes we have implemented.
- (3.1.0) Internal improvements for speed
- (3.0.3) Visual improvements
- (3.0.2) Outage notices and general announcements will display upon login
- Redesigned backend database allowing for more advanced functionality, some of which is implemented in this release and others will be released in the future
- Increased speed
- Enhanced reporting capability (new reports will be created and released as needed)
- Menu interface is simplified and more visually appealing
- If session is expired, trying to access a page will not take you back to the menu after re-login.
- (3.0.4) Support for timezones added. Set your timezone in your profile, and the transaction times will be shown in your local time.
- (3.0.3) The transaction list now displays 50 transactions at a time instead of 20.
- (3.0.3) You can now page back and forth through transactions easier.
- (3.0.2) If a trading partner sends an acknowledgement, you can now see whether their system accepted or rejected the document.
- Document direction is intuitively displayed, with customer on the left and an arrow showing direction to/from trading partner
- Fixed issue with certain transaction lists being problematic (e.g. one document shown per page)